Saturday, October 11, 2014

My First Wine Tasting Experience at Nigeria Beauty&Wine Expo

It was a mixture of fun and hydration battle from the heating sun at the Nigeria Beauty&Wine Expo yesterday 10th of October, as i got into the TBS venue and made my way into the tents skit my direct to the Wine section where i had several gulps of wine testing varying from fruits to Alcoholic and champagne

There were a number of wine Booths that made my day light of stress and smooth

Angels Tears Wines, Vollereaux Champagne, Obudu Wine,Pelican,Embers wine, Xenius,Diasaronno, and others where at the Wine Expo and they all tested nice.. most of which were new in the Nigeria Market and a very few have been around.
it was wine tasteful for me and i struggles not to get tipsy! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment